- Provide a page set that is easily copied and customized as part of
the initiation of new InfoNotes.
- 1. Satisfy the essential requirements of the TROSTing
site, with an eye toward flexing to use for other kinds of folios
and use on other sites (e.g., ODMA.info).
- 2. Assume manual operation for this level of the
template, so that usage experience can be gathered in direct
3. Start with one that is good-enough and illustrative of the key ideas
for expansion later.
4. Have a job jar in place for capturing further experience and revising
the template from time to time, providing a progressive account of
the different versions.
- P050501: Develop Project Folio
- Conditions of Satisfaction:
- 1. Template in consistent usage.
2. Template customization instructions are complete enough for
adaptation to other settings and reliable use.
3. Move into a "routine" support state when operational
4. Sustain so long as there are uses of this style, even when a
more-automatic approach is available.
- i000006: InfoNote Bootstrap Template [0.00]
P000006: Project Folio Bootstrap Template 0.10
- 0. Preserved i000006 0.00 hooked into bootstrap of a
- 1. Updated i000006 0.10 template for application
- 2. Project folio providing a progressive account and
preservation of the sequence of stable versions (this P050601)
3. Template-Usage documentation
4. Tie-in to TROST Performance Patterns
|Assigned To: Dennis E. Hamilton
||Defined By: Dennis Hamilton (2005-06-01)
|Date Initiated: 2005-06-01
||Date Completed: 2005-08-18 (to sustaining