You are free:
- to copy, distribute, display, and perform the work
- to make derivative works
- to make commercial use of the work
Under the following conditions:
Attribution. You must give
the original author credit.
- For any reuse or distribution, you must make clear
to others the license terms of this work.
- Any of these conditions can be waived if you get
permission from the copyright holder.
use and other rights are in no way affected by the above.
This is a human-readable summary of the
Legal Code (the
Learn how to
distribute your work using this license
- 0.00 2005-04-24-19:58 Provide cached version of
the Creative Commons Attribution 2.0 Deed
- This copy replicates the textual
content (but not all formatting) of the
page retrieved from the Creative Commons site on 2005-04-22-01:56 -0700 (pdt).
The MHTML-format page
captured at that time is here
(16,210 byte .mht file). The present rendition is preserved
for reference in case the Creative Commons version is inaccessible
for any reason. There is also a cached copy of
the Legal Code (the full license).